Experience the “Grant Sheds” Simple, 9-Step, Personalised Shed Buying & Building Process
Here’s what happens when you come to Grant Sheds and experience our thorough 9-Step highly personalised process….
- STEP 1. When you contact usyou’ll be made to feel welcome by our trained and experienced sales team who are there to help you understand the different options available… and in what circumstances different shed types are best suited to your needs.
- STEP 2. Once you request a building proposalwe’ll have detailed, written proposal(s), plus layout drawings faxed, emailed or posted to you. The layout drawings help you to visualise what is included in your written quote. And you’ll receive other brochures and information that will be useful to you.
- STEP 3. When placing an ordermost people give us their verbal order over the phone. That way we can talk about which shed options you have decided upon. We can also tell you when delivery can be scheduled for and when the builders can be scheduled to build your shed.
- STEP 4. We then ask you to pay a deposit.
- STEP 5. Following this we send you a confirmation of your orderdetailing everything that we’ve discussed to be included, and we’ll send the information you need (plans, specifications, etc) for Council building approval.
We can help with your council approval so that everything runs as smoothly as possible. We understand the building compliance issues and regulations, licenses and other council approval issues, so that you can save time and avoid added costs.
- STEP 6. It’s now time to begin the production process for your new shed.We’ll phone you from time to time to keep you informed of the progress of your shed and to check that you’re still on target for the shed’s delivery as well.
- STEP 7. Once your shed is ready we’ll call to arrange deliveryand to advise you when the builders will start work. The builders will also call you close to the building time to arrange their specific arrival time and to have a chat about the shed site.Our shed builders are “Master Class” builders. You’ll be impressed by their good-natured manner and their top-class building skills. They have the equipment, tools, building knowledge and experience to get your new shed built fast and to a very high level of workmanship.
- STEP 8. On completion of your shed,you’ll be given a Building Satisfaction Form to complete. It shows you what to check to make sure you’re happy with your shed. Our builders have a wealth of shed building experience and we are confident they will do the same high-quality work for you that they do for all our customers, but we want you to know that you have the opportunity to check the shed over before they leave.Please, if there is anything at all that you are concerned with, tell the builders so they can fix it while still on site. We’ll still take responsibility later, but it is so much easier and your satisfaction assured earlier if you tell them on the spot. Please don’t be shy – they need to know. Our builders don’t get paid until you have checked the shed and signed the form to confirm everything is OK.Given our long-standing relationship with the builders, we know anyway that everything will be OK, but we want you to know that YOU will be able to make sure it’s all OK too.
We don’t just leave it their either.
- STEP 9. After that, within a few weeksof completion you’ll receive a call from our office to make sure that you’re STILL happy. Just in case there’s anything you’ve discovered after the builders have left. We are concerned about your complete satisfaction and that the shed we’ve built for you is perfect.
And don’t forget …
You are also covered by our Incredible, Rock-Solid,
50 Year Structural Guarantee!
So you can see, we are very confident of the strength and high quality of our sheds. You’ll have complete peace of mind when you buy an “Aussie Tough” Grant Shed.
We’d really love to build your next shed, and we know our super strong “Aussie Tough” sheds are ready to go to work for you.
If you’re ready to start planning your new shed contact GRANT SHEDS right NOW by using one of the options listed below and we’ll help you out all we can:
- EMAIL: Click here to email a message to us.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE US: Free call 1800 088 528
or on std line (08) 8583 5262
We’ll discuss your shed needs with you and help you decide on the best shed for you
- FAX US: (08) 8583 5402
Give us your contact details and some information about the type of shed you need, and we’ll get back in contact with you to discuss your needs further &/or give you some proposals.
- MAIL US: PO Box 29
MONASH SA 5342
Or Keep viewing our web site and contact us when you’re ready.